NextService is a field service management SuiteApp, which allows for flexibility in the configuration process for workflows. It’s a professional solution that utilises the power of NetSuite to deliver excellent results. There is a mobile app that runs on most devices across multiple platforms, which features scheduling and dispatch functionality, customer asset tracking, warranty and service contract management, and more. There is also support for billing rules within NetSuite itself, and deeper levels of control with inventory and invoicing.
Mobile Field Service Management That’s Built for NetSuite
One System for Financials – and Field Service
From scheduling and dispatch and a flexible mobile app to warranty, preventive maintenance and customer asset management – NextService does it all – from within NetSuite. The result is a powerful end-to-end solution that is easy to use, easy to implement and has a low total cost of ownership.
- Increase the productivity of back office and field personnel.
- Understand changing business dynamics – 360 degree visibility of every job, technician, customer asset.
- Discover new revenue opportunities – perform quotes in the field, determine the most profitable services and/or products.
- Reduce operational costs – eliminate overtime, increase the number of first time fixes.
- Increase customer satisfaction – deliver more timely services more efficiently.
- Reduce inventory leakage and optimize stock levels – manage and consume inventory from the field.
Customer Asset Management
- Automate Warranties and Preventive Maintenance Contracts
- Uses NetSuite billing rules.
- Set up preventive maintenance calls monthly, bi-monthly, semi-annually, annually – you name it.
- Report on profitability of service contracts – automatically.
- Track inventory used for maintenance or warranty repairs.