Keeping the Outside World Out
Any personal information and information about your organisation you volunteer to Liberate I.T. via this website will be used only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent, as required by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
- To process your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered;
- To enable representatives to follow-up any enquiries or areas of interest personally by email or phone;
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, system enhancements, special offers, and other information. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies or business partners about products and services that can add value to your Liberate I.T-provided products.;
- To tailor information about our products and services to your individual interests. For example, during a visit to our site, it allows us to provide you with specific information on products and services that may be of interest;
- To invite you to informational seminars and events held by or related to Liberate I.T., it’s products and services;
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content;
- To conduct online “Click to Chat” and “Click to Call” sessions;
In order to ensure and control the quality of the information and experience you have during chat sessions with Liberate I.T. by educating our personnel to effectively answer your questions;
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information, and to provide customer feedback and support;
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on the Liberate I.T. or affiliate websites. Personal data may be collected to administer those programs;
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary;
- To support recruitment inquiries; and
- To meet contractual obligations.
All efforts will be made for electronic communication from, or sent by a third party on behalf of Liberate I.T,. to comply with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. You may at any time unsubscribe from all Liberate I.T. electronic communications and all Liberate I.T. electronic communications will include clearly identified unsubscribe facilities in order for you to do that immediately. We will respond within a reasonable time to all queries about how we acquired your information and how we store your information. We will immediately and without hesitation comply with any requests for your personal information to be permanently removed from our databases, unless this is likely to compromise your ability as a current customer to use Liberate-I.T.-provided products, or prevent Liberate I.T. from providing services and support we are contractually obliged to provide to you.