February 10, 2021
The following tips are useful keyboard shortcuts you can use in NetSuite to improve your daily efficiency.
- Searching All Data in Your Account
You can press Alt+G to move the cursor directly to the Global Search field.
- Entering Data and Completing Forms
Use these shortcuts to complete and edit data on forms and records:
· Press and hold Alt and type a letter to move to a subtab.
· In transaction headers, press Enter to save the transaction.
· On a transaction line, press Enter to save the line and go to the next line.
· Press Tab to move the cursor between fields and buttons.
· Use the Spacebar to check or clear a check box.
· In Amount fields, enter numbers to calculate by addition or subtraction.For example, enter 10 + 15 to calculate a total amount.
· Press and hold Ctrl and click with your mouse to select multiple choices in a list.
- Date Fields
In date fields, use the following keyboard shortcuts to change dates:
· Press Shift+T to enter tomorrow’s date.
· Press p to enter the end of the current period (if you use accounting periods).
· Press l (lower case L) to enter the end of the previous period (if you use accounting periods).
· Press t to enter today’s date.
· Press y to enter yesterday’s date.
· Press m to enter the last day of the month.
· Press the Plus Sign (+) to increase one day.
· Press the Minus Sign (-) to decrease one day.
- Viewing Reports
When viewing reports, you can do the following:
· Press Page Up to go to the previous page of a report.
· Press Page Down to go to the next page of a report.
· Press Home to go to the first page of a report.
· Press End to go to the last page of a report.
- Filtering Search Results
When working with search results filters, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts:
· Use the Tab key to navigate between filters.
· Use the Down Arrow key or the Up Arrow key to select an option from a filter dropdown list.
· When typing a value into a filter field, use the Tab key to apply the value.Please note that pressing Enter does not apply the filter value.