February 10, 2021
The following tips are useful NetSuite keyboard shortcuts you can use to improve your daily efficiency.
- Searching All Data in Your Account
You can press Alt+G to move the cursor directly to the Global Search field.
- Entering Data and Completing Forms
Use these shortcuts to complete and edit data on forms and records:
· Press and hold Alt and type a letter to move to a subtab.
· In transaction headers, press Enter to save the transaction.
· On a transaction line, press Enter to save the line and go to the next line.
· Press Tab to move the cursor between fields and buttons.
· Use the Spacebar to check or clear a check box.
· In Amount fields, enter numbers to calculate by addition or subtraction.For example, enter 10 + 15 to calculate a total amount.
· Press and hold Ctrl and click with your mouse to select multiple choices in a list.
- Date Fields
In date fields, use the following keyboard shortcuts to change dates:
· Press Shift+T to enter tomorrow’s date.
· Press p to enter the end of the current period (if you use accounting periods).
· Press l (lower case L) to enter the end of the previous period (if you use accounting periods).
· Press t to enter today’s date.
· Press y to enter yesterday’s date.
· Press m to enter the last day of the month.
· Press the Plus Sign (+) to increase one day.
· Press the Minus Sign (-) to decrease one day.
- Viewing Reports
When viewing reports, you can do the following:
· Press Page Up to go to the previous page of a report.
· Press Page Down to go to the next page of a report.
· Press Home to go to the first page of a report.
· Press End to go to the last page of a report.
- Filtering Search Results
When working with search results filters, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts:
· Use the Tab key to navigate between filters.
· Use the Down Arrow key or the Up Arrow key to select an option from a filter dropdown list.
· When typing a value into a filter field, use the Tab key to apply the value.Please note that pressing Enter does not apply the filter value.
Find more tips and tricks like these NetSuite keyboard shortcuts, here.