Watch a demonstration on Cloud Coders Warehouse Barcoding Solution
Presented by – Richard Allen and Ryley Kleinschmidt
Cloud Coders is a Brisbane based company, with a global footprint. They provide solutions to clients across Australia and New Zealand and continue to extend their global portfolio of clients. They develop exclusively for the NetSuite platform ensuring they are your NetSuite experts when it comes to mobile applications.
Liberate I.T. SuiteApp webinar presents Message Media
Watch a live Webinar demonstration on how to engage customers via two-way messaging without leaving the NetSuite platform. Send to a single recipient or to a list, with all details tracked in NetSuite’s activity log. Use pre-built message templates, send ad-hoc messages or use NetSuite workflows to trigger SMS/ text messages.
- Coordinate appointments and deliveries
- Reduce support cots and increase customer satisfaction
- Drive higher lead conversions
Automate and streamline communications
NetSuite Analytics Workbook
Join us to for a demonstration on NetSuite Analytics
The webinar will be focused on the NetSuite Analytics workbook feature, we will look at how NetSuite analyses the results of a dataset query by creating workbook components such as tables, pivot tables, and charts.
In our session we will cover
- Creating a dataset
- Creating a workbook using a dataset
- We will look at creating multiple Pivot Tables and Graphs using a single workbook
- Review how we can add these tables to our home dashboard
Vend POS SuiteApp Webinar
Watch a demonstration that shows integration between cloud POS Vend and cloud ERP NetSuite
- Placing and payment of an order in the retail store through to how it appears in NetSuite
- Provides Bidirectional Product Sync, Real-Time Inventory, Customer and Sales Order Sync between Vend and NetSuite.
- Fully featured for advanced business flow needs
Join us to for a demonstration on Demand Planning including:
- Calculate demand plans leveraging historical data or sales forecasts
- Calculate supply plans and automatically generate purchase or work orders
- Model how expected sales and purchase orders affect future inventory levels.
Join Brett Marquet our Warehouse, Supply Chain and Demand Planning Specialist on a session covering his favourite NetSuite tools to manage your inventory.
This will include a look at:
- Specific saved searches
- Dashboard portlets
- Customised reports
These will aid your organisation to gain better visibility and control over inventory and your supply chain.